Our supporting churches is what makes the work we do even possible. THANK YOU! Here are ways your church can get involved, and ways we wish to bless you too!
A Woman’s Choice is a local mission for the church. We are reaching a very specific group of people with a need for help, hope and the gospel of Jesus Christ. So local churches can support our ministry as a mission of the church, and in doing so, together we will save lives and save souls!
For more information, contact Development Director, Janet Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-683-2341.
Ways to partner financially:
- Monthly support
- One-time gifts
- Special collections for A Woman’s Choice
- Participation in our fundraising events (see “Participate in AWC Event’s”)
Tuesday Prayer Day
Every Pastor and Church Staff in Lakeland is invited to come to our main clinic location on a scheduled Tuesday morning! You will meet with Greg, our Men’s Coach for a tour of A Woman’s Choice and an opportunity to pray for our ministry. If you have already received a tour, you are still welcome to return for a time of prayer! We believe in the power of prayer at A Woman’s Choice and would like the opportunity to pray for you and your church as well.
To schedule a Tuesday Prayer Day, please contact our Men’s Coach, Greg at email@example.com or 863-683-2341.
We love when a church group wants to serve together in our ministry! We are grateful for the heart and willingness to help! However, the needs in the ministry that can be met by a group of people vary at different times and seasons of the year.
To schedule a Work Day, or if you have questions regarding Work Day opportunities, please contact, Deena at firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-683-2341.
- Cleaning inside the building – washing windows, walls, and floors, etc.
- Cleaning outside of the building – power washing, washing windows, doors, etc.
- Landscape work – cleaning up overgrowth of brush, weeding, etc.
- Painting – both interior and exterior areas
- Organizing storage space
- Moving furniture
How AWC Can Serve YOU!
We value your partnership, and partnership goes both ways! We not only want to give you opportunities to serve the ministry, but we also want to serve you! There are many ways A Woman’s Choice would be happy to serve at your church. Please contact us if we can do any of the following at your church:
- Present our Sexual Health and Risk Avoidance Program—I WAIT—to your youth group
iWAIT is a biblically based, positive, fun, interactive curriculum for character and relationship development, and abstinence education.
Contact SHARE Director, Aimee Almon, email@example.com or 863-683-2341.
- 1 to 1.5 hour presesntations
- Three day teaching unit (can be tailored to youth group needs)
- Age-appropriate middle and high school curriculumns
- Parent training (iPARENT)
“Forgiven and Set Free” Post-Abortive program is available for women and men in our community as well as former clients.
Contact Jamie Rogers, firstname.lastname@example.org or 863-683-2341.
- 8-week Bible Study
- Individual or small group
- Lead by women who have been where you are, or if a man, our Men’s Couch
- Find healing, forgiveness, freedom and joy